“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Monday, December 13, 2010

A week in black

Last Monday, my lola died. She lived a full life and for that we were glad that she's now with my lolo in heaven.

When I was a little kid, I used to watch her put on her makeup and curl her hair every morning. I wanted to be like her and have her arsenal of beauty products at my disposal. I have her to thank for starting my love affair with fashion. So this week's posts will be an ode to her. For her love of full skirts and unusual fabrics. For her love of fashion and impeccable attires.



White shirt: bazaar | Floral skirt: vintage (from Mama) | Red patent belt: random Bangkok bazaar |
Ruched ballet flats: SM Dept. Store | Red bead bracelet: gifted | Leopard print shades: Forever 21

I know red is taboo for funerals but my lola loved the color. So this was for her.:) Oh and Ping ping was comforting me and wanted some vanity shots too.

No comments:

Post a Comment