“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fashion cycles, that's a fact

I wanted to try my hand at sheer clothing and thought black was my safest first foray into the world of sheer. After a long day of work the day before, my mom surprised me by giving me her skirts from way before. I adore skirts and hers had the lovely patterns that are so in right now. Yes, fashion is cyclical. I love vintage.






Sheer polo: poisonberrymanila.multiply.com | Patterned skirt: vintage (Mama's) |
 Suede flats: Lower East Side at Payless | Woven belt: random Bangkok bazaar |
Watch: Fossil | Bangles: H&M | Floral locket watch : gifted | Rice grain ring: bazaar find

Yesterday found me buzzing along the Makati and Pasig area yet again. I got the chance to get to know the local retail brand Blued. Apparently, the brand started as a Marketing thesis from Ateneo. 19 years later, they're still at it. The brand caters to the preppy collegiate type, and so totally not my style. But its nice to hear from local brands once in a while.

Blued's brand ambassadors

Patrick

Frances
They're UP Pep Squad co-captains (from last year I think)


Star Magic girls (forgot their names)

Juddha Paolo hosted the event

Oh and please help me win a trip for two to Europe! Simply go to http://www.myeuropeandream.com/  then search for my entry: Red-blooded love a la Europa and LIKE it. Pretty please? Thaaaanks! I promise to use it well!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment